Saturday, 13 July 2013

Absence...and a night out.

Yah it's been a busy week. Like mental.

I moved into my sisters house nearly a week ago, and I've been working practically the whole week. Today is my first day off and I have work again tomorrow. AHH D:

But have no fear, I have two blog posts coming up, one is about the race for life, and the other is my last post for the read-a-thon, as I didn't manage to get that posted after all the moving about last Sunday.

SERIOUSLY BUSY WEEK.

What's been happening in my world?

Work. Work. And going out.

Going out - we get the taxi there and I forget my ID (scatter brain, seriously), so we have to pay the taxi man for a trip back and there all over again. My friends and I went to Hogs Head then to Kuikui, the new place in Newbury. It was our first time there, and we were having a good time. There were four of us, and we ended up splitting up in half, one group went to Document House (because they were 21+ and they're old ;)) and the other, my group, stayed in Kuikui.

I have to say for a refurbishment they did well. The place looked ten times better than just a random room with black walls, lights and music. The bamboo and the Tiki styled layout was really nice.

To start with the place was quiet, there was plenty of room on the dance floor, and drinks were cheap because it was before 12. After 12 was when things really kicked off. The place got busier and we were invited up to the VIP bit where...wait for it...my friends bag got stolen. The same bag that had all her belongings and my belongings in it.

Yeup.

My friend was rather distressed, and not knowing what to do, I jumped up and sprang into action. With my high heels on I walked like I was on a mission and went to Document House (after speaking to the bouncer, who understood the situation and why I didn't have ID) and I got our two friends. We raced to Kuikui, talked to several people, and we tried to get a grip on where the bag could've gone.

Safe to say things went from bad to bad, and after several more dramatic events later, the police found the bag and gave it back. At this stage in time it was 3:00am. We were more than relieved and went straight home after my friend chucked up...lovely.

That was the most eventful night in my week. I'd say more but I don't think my friend would appreciate me expressing all the ins and outs of it all.

Hope you've all had good weeks? If they're better than mine (they will always be better than mine), then feel free to share your story :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nessa, and I'm honoured you like my blog :3 Sure I'll follow you right now x.

      Delete