Monday, 15 July 2013

Alma Matter - Last read-a-thon.

  • “Alma Mater” Participation Post:
    • You are graduating today–list your accomplishments big and small for the week. Hop around and congratulate all of your friends on their accomplishments.
Hello it's Monday which means...just, it's, Monday. It's the beginning of a fresh  new week, and I'm here on my laptop blogging - wahey!
Obviously this is a little...outdated, I get that, but it's here now! My graduation post :D

No I'm not graduating from college, university or school in general, but I graduated my read-a-thon.

How did I do?

Well I got Beautiful Creatures finished, and (admittedly it was after the read-a-thon) I made a start on AngelFall, which by the way, is quite good for the dramatics. I love it already and I'm only twenty pages in. Once I'm forty pages in I'll stop at the 20% mark and start reading Shadow and Bone.

Beautiful Creatures had a beautiful and almost impossible ending (more to come later) and I really enjoyed the challenge to finish it. And I did finish it, yay!

That's all I did finish...but I finished it! I read faster than before, and I probably got through the first long book in a while. Review will come later.

The experience overall was really awesome. It was nice to have that small community that you can relate to and talk with whilst you're all going through the same challenge. It was so good I am so going to sign up for the winter one in JANUARY (OMG THAT IS SO LONG AWAY...WHY WHYYYY!?!?), and I might even start my own one up :).

Hope you all did brilliantly? And hi to all the new friends I made and people I met. I'll be checking up on your blogs later.

Much Love.


2 comments: