Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Attempt at Pretty.

As part of my 'new me', I decided to look at some tutorials on make-up...BAD IDEA. I failed miserably, but to be honest, I think for a beginner, it wasn't THAT much of a fail...people have done worse...right?

Should I sensor those images? Warning: Screen might crack. 

I joke I joke. I know I don't look HORRIBLE, but hey this is my face, and it's the only one I've got. 

Bellow are the YouTube videos I used. I love zoella! I think she is pretty and her blog and vlogs are inspiring! So yeah. Just putting that out there. 

I used WAY too much blusher in my version....whoops. 






As you can see I didn't follow them to the 'T' so to speak, but it did give me some good ideas (plus I didn't have all the brushes and contour foundations they had).

But yeah, there they are, hope they're as useful to you as they are to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment