Saturday, 6 July 2013

Hound Dogs

  • “Hound Dogs” Participation Post:
    • It’s good to be bad…boys that is! List those bad boys that make your heart go pitter patter. Got a picture to share so we can all drool (please)? You could do a character interview or create a bio for your favorite character. Or tell us where you would go if he were to ask you out on a date? 
Must...refrain...from...making...supernatural....reference.
...
...
DEAN FOUGHT HELL HOUNDS.
THE HOUNDS KILLED JO AND ELLEN AND I'M STILL NOT OVER IT.
THEY ALSO KILLED DEAN ONCE TOO BUT HE'S SO BAMF HE SURVIVED.

Okay, that feels a lot better now.

It's FRIDAY!

My favourite bad boy has to be Damon Salvatore, I don't know if the books are as good as the TV Shows, but Ian and Damon...they're just yummy.

That being said I imagine Patch from Hush, Hush to be quite dreamy, but to be honest, only with a hair cut and if he lost the cap.

yeah.

The only picture I have for you is this:


That is all. 

I honestly have not read a single book, with a bad boy in it, that can match and live up to Dean Winchester...my expectations are high. IT'S THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU. 

If we had a date it would have to be...well, it's Dean, so it'd probably be a cheap trip to the diner if you're even lucky to have a date, or maybe a bar before a motel ;) 

Seriously, can't stop looking at that gif. 

Dean Winchester is from a show called Supernatural on TV, and he's obviously been in the book versions, including the small series, and John's Journal, and Bobby's Journal, which both got published :) 

I think Matt in my upcoming book The Custodes Series, is my perfect bad boy, especially pre-series, when he's in gangs and is this poor lost soul who is angry at everything. And I picture him to either look like this: 


or this: 


Dreamy. Both very dreamy.

Anyway this post kind of turned into an eye-candy post. But seriously, are you complaining?

Read-a-thon update. I got sent home sick from work today, so glad I did in the end, because I literally came home, shut the curtains (I swear I could be a vampire) and got some shut-eye before I had to wake up for dinner - I did manage to squeeze in some reading but it was hard to concentrate. GOOD NEWS: After my sleep, some more drink and food, and this weird high vitamin tablet my brother-in-law gave me, I feel a bit better, so I'm going to try and get some reading done before I have to sleep. Last time I checked I was at 74% in! I really want to finish it by the end of the read-a-thon, even if I don't manage to start the others.

Another small life update: Tomorrow I shall be running the race-for-life and we've reached our target sponsorship of £100! YAY! So if you're reading this and you donated, THANK YOU! We're walking it tomorrow and I'll give you an update then.

Hope you're all enjoying the read-a-thon, and those who are doing the 24 hour read, GOOD LUCK.


No comments:

Post a Comment