Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee...except I'm not...awks.

  • “Look At Me, I’m Sandra Dee” Participation Post:
    • Introduce us to your favorite fictional female – What does she look like? Is there an actress that you think of when you think of the character? Is she tough or timid? You could do a mock interview with your character, or create a bio/resume for her.
My favourite fictional female has to be Max from the Maximum Ride series. Mainly because I felt like she wasn't just another girl who would flutter her eyes and become a wounded animal at the site of the first hot male she saw. Her background was unique, she held interesting dynamics with other characters, and most importantly she was a leader.

Max is a girl who has 2% (I think that number is right) avian DNA, and that two percent makes a LOT of difference - spoiler alert: she has WINGS...and other stuff but I don't want to give away much in case you want to read it. She has wavy light brown/dark blonde hair with tints of red in the sun, and she is bad ass. You mess with her flock (I just love family protection stories) then you've messed with her and she won't hesitate to kill you even if it means killing herself.

Now she sounds like a wild card, and she can be when she wants to be, but when it comes to love she's a complete dork. She blushes, she gets timid and shy, the complete polar opposite to being the fearless leader in front of her flock, and her relationship with Fang and Dylan is quite...the relationship (because how do you describe it without spoilers?!).

The actress I picture to play her is:

Matreya Fedor

I had a look and I think Matreya Fedor would be pretty awesome as Max, just imagine her hair wavy. She has perfect eyes, and I dunno, I think she's a pretty good match. 

My progress with the read-a-thon is still slow as I have to fit day to day activities around it, like everyone else I expect, but I believe I'm doing okay. 

Hope everyone else is doing good too? 

Thanks, 



4 comments:

  1. Hmm I had only read book one of that series, perhaps I should continue to check out book 2.
    http://christiansugaraddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's worth checking out book 2. The first book to me took a while to get in to. But once I read them I was hooked, the relationships grow more intense, but the final book was a bit of a disappointment :/

      Let me know if you still decide to read it? :) x.

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of that one, but I'll have to check it out!

    here's mine: http://suchanovelidea.com/2013/07/03/summer-lovin-read-a-thon-day-3/

    Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh good, glad you're going to check it out :) Let me know what you think? Just read your blog post, amazing choice, I think you win all the awards! x.

      Delete