Monday, 1 July 2013

Participation Post


  • “Class Orientation” Participation Post:
    • Introduce yourself and set your goals for the read-a-thon. Some interesting information to include in this post would be Where are you blogging from? What got you into blogging/reading? What is your favorite genre? The possibilities are endless, just be creative!
 My goals are featured here.

Where are you blogging from? 

I am Sophie, as some of you know, I'm blogging from Berkshire in the UK at my laptop at home :D

What got you into blogging/reading? 

Well I want to be a writer, and with writing comes reading. It takes A LOT to really entice me into a book, which is why I can be a slow reader, but that's also what I like about it, the fact that a good book means I can just lose myself in another world. Feel like I'm part of the character etc.

What is your favourite genre? 

My favourite genre is FANTASY. And sci-fi. BUT FANTASY. I mean I live in my own world anyways, so anything that can help transport me back into that world is something that I lovvveee.

There aren't really any extra bits to say, apart from I feel like I'm falling asleep at my laptop.

I better get reading!

Anyone else doing this? Feel free to share links to your posts for the read-a-thon in the comments bellow :)


2 comments:

  1. this is such a great idea. It is great that you want to be a writer, i would love to do journalism but i think its too late for me to be changing careers plus io can't spell for toffee haha

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Aww thank you! What career do you have? Journalism can be done by anyone, and I say it's never too late to change careers, you should go for it if you want it :D x.

      Delete