Monday, 1 July 2013

Whoever said life was easy deserves a smack in the face...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

What made them say that?! Do they just breeze through life? Either that or they just don't live their life to the full, or they sit at home all day, etc. etc.

Hello my name is Sophie-Louise and you're currently reading my blog. Bloggity blog. There's a lot in my life that has happened (considering that I'm 19 years old), and I've reached yet another point in my life where I'm not sure what to do with myself.

School ended near enough a year ago, and since then I feel as though I've just continued to flit through life...(is flit even a word? I don't even know!) It's weird because you see your friends go off to University, get amazing grades (Gina I am looking at you girl), and you sit there and think...I just have a 9-5 job, something I said I never wanted to have, but hey look at me.

It takes a lot of mental stamina to realize that you don't like the person you've become. Others will disagree with this but it's true, I feel shy, small, afraid of everything, and I don't know how I got to this point. I feel like socializing is an issue, and getting up and out of bed in the morning is a struggle.

I was doing fine after I went to a convention in May, for my all time favourite TV Show, but then some more stuff happened, including my cat dying, which by the way, literally broke my heart (stupid and weird I know), baring in mind 6 weeks prior my dog died - and I found myself relapsing to the same spot I wound up at before.

So how do you get out of this?

Well to be honest, I don't even know the answer myself. But I've sent an application form for a college course, I've brought a new SLR camera so I can go adventuring, and I'm even making plans to travel the globe. Oh and I may be starting a YouTube channel as well, which should be fun!

If you read this, then thank you, I'll send you a million virtual cookies, and if you want to comment with any tips on how to get out of this depressive mood/actions, that would be wicked.

Thanks,




4 comments:

  1. I completely understand how you feel. I'm the opposite - all of my friends have jobs and careers and I'm 23 and doing another course at university. I'll be 25 when I graduate. It sucks that no one seems to want to hire me :(

    Also, losing a pet IS incredibly hard so don't feel stupid for being upset. It's completely natural.

    Anyway, have fun blogging! It's been the best thing I've ever done, the internet is a wonderful place to meet like minded people :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually pretty comforting to here :') (without sounding weird).

      25 isn't old, I have a friend that's thinking of going back to uni and she's like 23 or something so I think she'll graduate when she's 26!

      I guess, it just sounds stupid when you say 'I'm upset because my cat died', you know what I mean?

      Thank you! I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Blogger seems like a good site to be on, lots of people around.

      Thank you so much for your comment!! Hope to hear from you again soon :) x.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world Sophie! :)
    I've had a quick nosey through your posts and am already looking forward to your next one.
    Hope to speak soon,
    Your newest follower,
    Laura x

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura :)

      Aww shucks, you're making me blush :')
      Me TOO!
      Thank you for following x.

      Delete