Friday, 5 July 2013

Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On ;)

“Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin On” Participation Post:
    Let’s do book shimmies! We made it through the week-long part of the read-a-thon!!! Congratulate yourself and your new bookish friends on their progress so far. Did you get as much read as you wanted to so far? Have you changed your goals for the 24-hr marathon read?

    WE DID IT!!!! We survived!! It's been 5 days and we're still awake and alive - barely. I wanted to be at 70% of my book at this stage, but I'm at 66%, I'm hoping to catch up and maybe even succeed this by this evening.

    Beautiful Creatures is a book that plot wise I am enjoying, the only downside I'm having with it is it seems to be dragged out, especially in the beginning, I feel as though some events that are small could be explained with just a summary and there isn't the need for the squabble of the Aunts or big descriptions when it's not that important. 
    I do though love the aspect with the school against Lena and Ethan, it's something that would probably happen because the town can be that sucky.

    Unfortunately I cannot participate in the 24 hour read, as tomorrow I have work, and on Sunday I shall be participating in the Race for Life with my best friend :) I'll be taking pictures and hopefully videoing it! But I am hoping to sneak in some reading for most the afternoon on Saturday so I can at least finish Beautiful Creatures by Sunday. And make a start on AngelFall, which I am really excited about, and then Shadow and Bone. 

    Hope all of you are enjoying your read-a-thon and having as much fun with it as I am :)



    2 comments:

    1. You are doing a GREAT job!!! Sorry you cannot participate in the 24 RAT! That sucks :(

      ReplyDelete
    2. You can do it~ :D and maybe you can sneak in some time for the 24-hour read-a-thon. Happy Reading! :)

      ReplyDelete