Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Winter Blues!


So as we all know winter is finally upon us. And I would like nothing /more/ than to be in the gif pictured above. America, in the Impala, with the Winchester's by my side -sighs-. But alas real life is here to give me a cold hard slap round the face - YAY? 

At this time of year, surrounded by people who suffer from SAD, I usually get a little down and in the dumps myself, and I have, a little, but I feel like despite certain events I've been doing quite well. I've been taking one day at a time and been trying really hard not to be a miserable person. And I think I'm succeeding - WIN. 

Since its been a while from my previous post, I thought it'd be a good idea to share with you what I've been up to. I have read several more books since Beautiful Creatures, SEVERAL, almost an entire series that had taken over the majority of my life. -cough- -cough- Ben's fault -cough- -cough-. I've hit over 100 subscribers on YouTube! WOOHOO! And I attended the book lovers meetup on Saturday 14th December, where I met some awesome people (video to follow). 

The months this year could've been a heck of a lot better, but I'm just looking forward to Christmas now, with high hopes for 2014. In the last remaining weeks of 2013, there will be three or four more YouTube videos, a blog or two, including my resolutions and stuff, and I think I'm going to get through a few more books :D 

It's been lovely speaking to you all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment