Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Working Day

Today is the first day I went into work after my 'new year' (that's what I'm calling it now).

Before work, I started with the routine I've been trying to set up, that routine being, go out for a walk and take some lovely photos. The weather was a little dull and wet this morning but a few filters makes it look like a lovely day!





As you can see Danny found a stick he really loved and took it all the way home with him. (I found the stick and I was quite proud of the moment :P). 

And then after the walk, I started my 10 minute sessions of different projects. 40 minutes later I was out the door in a rush and on my way to work. 

My general state of mind was okay at work, until it got to the middle of my lunch, I was halfway through my salad (I tried to be adventurous when I went into boots and avoided the usual sandwhich), when I realized I didn't actually like it. 

I ate the meat, and found out that the pasta on its on wasn't that bad. But I still had to chuck the majority of it away. Hey ho, at least I know never to buy THAT again. 

I got back to work, and when I finished the weather had improved significantly. 


It was bright the sun was up and I felt a little uplifted. Since coming home from work, after having dinner I managed to peel myself off the sofa and do some work on one of my projects. I was going to stop at 21:00. Yet here I am at 21:48 writing a blog post and wanting to do more :L 

Oh well, today has been fun! I'm grateful that I managed to at least get some things done, even if it was for a little time because of work. Hopefully I'll get more done later. 

I hope you've all had wonderful sunny days. 

For now, I'll see you soon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment