Thursday, 26 June 2014

X Men: Days of Future Past

Howdy all!

Today has been a good day, once again my mood threatened to tip the scale, but I was determined to lift myself up. I was tired, I was moody, but I tried my best to just get on with it.

To help with this I went to the cinema today with a friend from my old job, she's awesome and works in the cinema so we get in for free.

Before I get to that, I'll start off with the standard day pictures. But BEFORE that I had to share with you this:


Danny looking super cute and cuddly, which is a rare occasion. 

Anyway back on track, today I missed my morning walk with the dog and my mum, and ended up going straight to my grandad's to get to work. 


The day was a little dull but still quite bright, AND HOT! On the way to work we were stopped by the crossing, which was in fact, broken, so we had to turn around and go a different way (the long way), so once again I was late for work. 

Work flew by quite quickly, the last 40 minutes dragged a little though, but soon enough it was time to leave, get my Mc Donald's and head to the cinema with my friend, once there we took an obligatory selfie together, and we also took one once the film ended: 


The film we saw was 'X Men: Days of Future Past', which was much more than I/we expected. I thought it was going to be confusing, but to be honest it was easy to follow, and also very very suspenseful. I give it 10 out of 5 on my non-existential scale. Or who knows, maybe I had a scale in the future? The past? Someone could've changed that for me. 

On the way home it was dark, miserable, and the rain had finally decided to come out and play. 


Have a very dizzy photo of some trees that I took whilst we were driving. Again my journey was interrupted by a broken down car, but nothing that kept us waiting too long luckily. 

Right now I'm sat in my room, I already edited a post for my project yesterday, so that published already, I could go and plan my two other projects some more, but I'm a little tired so I'm going to call it an early night and work on them tomorrow. 

Until next time, 

lots of love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment